Sergio Giurina is well-renowned for his empathetic yet knowledgeable approach to treating issues across a broad scale.
Sergio has been working as a psychologist for almost thirty years, providing psychological services in public and private settings. He has successfully treated thousands of patients from 5 to 95 years of age enabling lasting positive change by accessing a comprehensive range of the latest evidence-based therapies in addressing concerns such as:
- Anger Management
- Asperger's syndrome and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Assertiveness, and conflict resolution
- Child social and emotional developmental
- Communication, confidence building
- Boys and men’s issues
- Educational performance.
- Family and Relationship difficulties
- Grief and loss
- Life coaching
- Personal crises
- Substance management
- Trauma reduction
- Work/organisational related issues